Thomson's Elite Seatpost is perhaps one of the most recognizable bicycle components in the world and it has earned its reputation as a super-strong, light and reliable beauty. With roots in the aerospace industry, Thomson builds the post with a tough and light 7000-series aluminum body, an elliptical extrusion that adds strength and stiffness, and a head and seat clamp forged and machined from a block of aluminum to eliminate any possible weak areas. Plus, its simple-to-use 2-bolt seat clamp allows speedy, infinite and secure seat angle adjustment from minus 5 degrees to plus 29 degrees. Upgrade your favorite ride to a Thomson seatpost and start riding in style.
$29.99 - $43.99
• Aluminum • Coil spring provides plush suspension • Adjustable pre-load design • Micro-adjust seat clamp • 450 grams
- Forged aluminum - 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter - 165 grams
$15.99 - $26.00
• Forged aluminum • Integrated micro-adjust seat clamp
A specific eTen hydraulic cartridge with single bolt offset saddle clamp allow the enjoyment of droppers at a low price, available with 100mm of travel. - Black hard anodized stanchion and an air spring, hydraulically locked cartridge - Single-bolt alloy head - Remote sold separately
$15.00 - $21.00 $20.00 - $21.00 Up to 29% Off
Giant's Alloy Seatpost is dependable and respectably light at a great price. It boasts a single bolt micro-adjust clamp so you can dial in a great saddle position. - Weight: 325g
$14.00 - $14.99
Giant's Aluminum Replacement Seatpost is dependable and respectably light at a great price. It boasts a single bolt micro-adjust clamp so you can dial in your saddle position.
Giant's Connect Seatpost is tough and durable thanks to its forged 6061 aluminum construction. The reversible outer clamp design allows for 12mm or 23mm offset options and the extra-long saddle clamp is compatible with lightweight carbon rails.
Giant's Contact SLR Seatpost is made for the fastest riders on the fastest bikes, meaning you and your steed. This full-carbon beauty barely weighs a thing, is super strong, and uses a clever reversible head to give you either 12 or 23mm of offset. Its interchangeable clamp design is compatible with both 7mm alloy and 9mm composite saddle rails. Plus, the extra-long saddle clamp is friendly with lightweight carbon rails. - 205g
Features - Anti-Twist Technology keeps the saddle firmly positioned - Steel proprietary air & oil cartridge offers smooth consistent load range adjustment - Internal cable routing - Secure 2-bolt clamp design with steel hardware - Clamp design compatible with standard 7mm (alloy) or 9mm (composite) saddle rails - Extra-long lower saddle rail guide designed to cradle lightweight saddle rails securely - Includes updated 2x remote lever
- Giant proprietary D-Fuse seatpost - Composite construction with Alloy clamp - Zero offset configuration - 380mm length
$30.00 - $36.49
- PIVOTAL Compatible - Ultra-light 6061 forged alloy construction - Reinforced wall construction - Setback: 0mm
The all-new carbon Contact SLR TCR seatpost compliments the redesigned TCR’s outstanding performance though optimal aerodynamics and ultra-light weight. - Optimized for maximum aero performance at a super low weight - Compatible with model year 2021 and on TCR frames - Not compatible with pre-model year 2021 TCR frames
Let Giant's Comfort Suspension Seatpost take the sting out of cycling. This plush shock-absorbing post mutes road vibration and ensures rider comfort.
$229.99 - $249.99
- Up to 200mm of vertical travel adjustability with limitless positioning - Tool-free adjustable travel design which let you adjust the travel by 5mm increment depending of rider's preference - Internal cable routing only - Clamp design compatible with standard 7mm (alloy) or 9mm (carbon) saddle rails - Includes 1x remote lever Travel option: - 95-120mm - 120-150mm - 140-170mm - 170-200mm
Giant's Vector Seatpost offers superb aerodynamics, low weight, and the vibration damping high-end carbon is known for. The adjustable clamp head can be set up to provide either -5 or 25mm offset without any additional parts or tools.
Page 1 of 1