The all-new Liv Rail Mips Helmet features the latest in high-performance off-road technology. Purpose-built with extended bottom shell design for additional back-of-head coverage plus the Integrated Mips Air Node technology to offer the best rotational impact protection. The 4-position rear height adjustment provides an optimal secure fit every time, sweat-blocking brow pads and an anti-microbial strap bring comfort even when things heat up. The ultimate helmet for riders who demand the perfect combination of comfort, fit, and increased protection.
- Created with an all-new, rounder head form for increased fit range
- Fully integrated, super-slim Mips Air Node liner combines maximum rotational impact protection with ultra-lightweight comfort
- In-molded upper, sub and lower PC shells for optimal protective structure
- Optimized low and high EPS density
- Five-star safety rating from the Virginia Tech Helmet Safety Lab
- Easy to adjust, dual-arm, four-position, snap-in rear height adjustment fit system for more precise fit options
- Twenty strategically placed vents for optimal head-cooling airflow
- Supple and lightweight straps with Magnetic Fidlock® buckle system
- Broad top surface area for camera or light attachments
- Western sizes
- Small: (51-55cm)
- Medium: (55-59cm)
MIPS AIR NODE™
Mips Air Node™ is a super light and slim helmet security system that moves 10-15 mm in relation to the helmet’s energy-absorbing layer, reducing the rotational forces that are otherwise transmitted to the brain during impact. Fully integrated into the helmet’s padding, Mips Air Node™ is as light as possible and designed to fit each individual helmet model and size, making it virtually invisible until needed.
Magnetic Fidlock® helmet buckles are intuitive, pinch-free, and can be opened or closed with one hand, even while wearing gloves.
VIRGINIA TECH 5 STAR RATING
In collaboration with the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, Virginia Tech have rated a total of 128 bike helmets using the STAR evaluation system. The bicycle helmet impact tests evaluate a helmet's ability to reduce linear acceleration and rotational velocity of the head resulting from a range of impacts a cyclist might experience. Helmets with more stars provide a reduction in concussion risk for these impacts compared to helmets with less stars.
|Matte Black Diamond / Small